Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Facebook Connects Life Long Friends 04/03 by Carl Dodge | Blog Talk Radio

Facebook Connects Life Long Friends 04/03 by Carl Dodge | Blog Talk Radio


Tonight I am joined by my life long friend Matt Woods, and we talk about how Facebook brought us back together, and the current state of education.

What could 2 people who have known each other for…25 years (When did I get old??) have to talk about? I guess you will have to tune in to find out!

ABOUT CARL & THE RECOVERY ROOM (http://bit.ly/wjLmrf)
Carl Dodge hosts a weekly show called The Recovery Room. He hopes that the show will help educate and raise awareness about the REAL Islam, in the voice of a Muslim convert, Carl! In Carl’s own word, ‘Don’t get culture mixed with religion! But it isn’t all serious in here…I mean after isn’t laughter the best medicine? So join me Tuesdays at 7pm (ET)

No comments:

Post a Comment