Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hummus in The Recovery Room Part 1 05/09 by Carl Dodge | Blog Talk Radio

Hummus in The Recovery Room Part 1 05/09 by Carl Dodge | Blog Talk Radio


This is the first show of what I am calling season 2, not sure if that is right or not, but that is what I am calling it…and if you don’t like that go get your own podcast! :P
This week in the Recovery Room Mike and Faiqa from Hey That is My Hummus podcast (www.heythatsmyhummus.com) join me.
We talk about my converting Islam, Halal and Kosher foods, and up coming shows for Hey That’s my Hummus Podcast (@ThatsMyHummus). Oh, and Faiqa complements me on my wonderful interviewing style!
Lastly, we start (thus the Part #1) to talk about the War on Women and how things like birth control and unplanned pregnancies effect it.
Also Mike reads to us from the Holy Book of Wikipedia!
We also have listener voicemail and new music from Luppy and Joe Joe Keys, How cool is that?
So tune in and join the conversation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment