Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hummus in The Recovery Room Part 2 05/15 by Carl Dodge | Blog Talk Radio

Hummus in The Recovery Room Part 2 05/15 by Carl Dodge | Blog Talk Radio


This week in the Recovery Room we go back to talking to Mike and Faiqa from Hey That is My Hummus podcast (www.heythatsmyhummus.com).
Faiqa asks the big question, is heath insurance a right? What do you think? If it is a right should it cover birth control?
We compare apples, oranges, and pork?
We talk about needing to diet, and while I didn’t say in the podcast that I need to…trust me I do! In the process I think I might have gotten a little sacrilegious.
I hope I don’t offend to many people.
We talk about men using the bathroom. Yes you read that right, but I will type it again…we talk about men using the bathroom, and I give a toilet training tip.
Lastly, we have new opening music from Odds Lane (www.oddslanemusic.com) If you have ever watched a little show called “The Deadliest Catch” than you might have heard our opening music…

So come on in it’s time to recover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment