Monday, June 4, 2012

I want to do an experiment...share & RT this...& Help me out, please?

So I was just listening to a podcast about "Loving Yourself More," one of the challenges the therapist tossed out there was to go and make a list of 25 positive features about yourself. The idea was than tossed out that if you couldn't do this that there might be some issues with depression or trama in your life that has caused you to see your self in such a bad light. 

I think I got 2 or 3 ideas down, but that is it. I really can't come up with 25 good things about me!
So the person being interviewed went on to say that if cannot make a list of 25 things ask your firends to help, and that way maybe you can see yourself through their eyes...

So there it is!

Can ALL of you build a list of 25 good aspects about me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment